Browse All |  Ask A Question |  By Type |  By Department |  By Category |  By Topic
Results 1-2 of 2
When is city hall open?
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., except for federal holidays and weather emergencies.
How do I run for the city commission?
To be eligible to run for a city commission seat, you must be a resident of Clewiston and be a registered voter. The Supervisor of Elections' office handles the City's elections You may pick up a package at their office anytime, but must turn it in during the qualifying period, June 16 - June 20. You may contact the Supervisor of Elections at 675-5230 or 983-1464 for more information.
Results 1-2 of 2